Rune Vision

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Extreme's Fmod Application

Extreme
    Veteran
    Veteran

Extreme's Fmod Application Empty Extreme's Fmod Application

Post by Extreme Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:27 pm

In-Game Usernames: (If you have one) I don't have an ingame username yet, but I plan on playing ingame once the webclient is fixed.(Mine is stuck on loading fileserver)

Location/time zone: Nevada , US

Date you joined this server: Yesterday, but I registered today.

Previous experience: I have been a forum moderator and administrator on various servers, some passing 300 players online at times. I have never been demoted anywhere, either the server went offline or I resigned.

Reasons you should get Forum Moderator: I've had loads of experience in moderating forums , I know when to be serious and when to take a joke and make a joke , I know when to ban and also when to let someone off with just a warning ,I am very mature for my age and people also commonly think I am older than my real age, I can control my emotions ; I rarely lose my temper, I'm very likable, and I never hide the truth, if somebody needs to know something I tell it to them how it is. I don't really consider this a game when I'm staff, I consider it my job. Before I do anything I think to myself, "What would the consequences be for doing this in real life?" If the answer is something slightly bad, I refrain from doing said action.

Background information:
    I am a 17 years old boy living in San Fransisco in the USA, I just finished school so I'm about to go to college, I like skating, hanging out with friends , watching movies and playing games. I work at a local game store. Since my relationship ended 3 weeks ago, I am now a single again.

I hope my application convinced you enough to atleast give me a trial status of forum moderator, as I'd be loving to help you out keeping the forums clean. Thanks and have a good day.

~Extreme
    Aodhan
    Aodhan
    Veteran
    Veteran

Extreme's Fmod Application Empty Re: Extreme's Fmod Application

Post by Aodhan Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:41 pm

I approve of your application please wait for Matt to respond. This will be a trial to see how you do, so maybe one day this will be more permanent. Thank you!
    Jack
    Jack
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Jack Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:03 am

I approve for now.
    All the other staff members will be watching you on your trial.
    Voodoo
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Voodoo Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:34 pm

Approved. It looks like you fit the job. As Jack said, I will watch you closely during your trial. Good luck!
    Matt
    Matt
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Matt Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:35 pm

Application accepted for now, I hope you do us proud and Congratulations.

~Matt

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:11 pm